Sunday, November 3, 2013

C-Tug cart

I picked up a new cart for my kayak last week called the C-tug.

                                                                   http://www.c-tug.com

With their website boasting a weight rating of up to 300lbs I had to give the cart a try. I've only got to use it once but some of the features I've enjoyed so far have been the kick stand to make mounting it on the kayak easier.  The fit of the large adjustable "green" pads was very nice with the ride too.
The wheels did a great job going through the area I took it with dirt/sand/grass and a couple small branches to traverse over.
 When I arrived to the waters edge it was easy to un-clip the wheels, take apart the structure and tuck it easily in the the front hatch of my Ride135.

I've only had the opportunity to put a couple hundred yards on it so far but I like what I'm seeing.
To be continued.............

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: I like the design on this cart but the strap/buckle needs to be replaced to make the unit usable. Even following the video of how the strap is to be placed through the buckle is no help. There seems to be a problem with the buckle.

    ReplyDelete